Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Buddy Belts at Nose Prints!

I, at Nose Prints discussed Buddy Belts in the past but for those of you unfamiliar with this type of dog harness, let me tell you a little about them. Buddy Belts have several advantages over collars such as:

1. No neck strain - due to the brilliant design, there is no pressure on the neck . The straps are around the shoulders and the clasp is located between the should blades. Which means that the dogs do not feel the need to pull against the collar that is restraining them. The buddy belt is a much safer way to restrain and control a dog.

2. Seat Belt Friendly - Buddy Belts can be used in a car easily by looping your seat belt through the opening provided in the belt (see video below for demonstration). I can't urge you enough to restrain your dogs in the car...even if they are well behaved.




3. Buckle system is...a metal buckle. High quality, not the plastic snap buckles that break easily on a lot of the harnesses being sold. And speaking of quality...

4. Chances are your Buddy Belt dog harness will be the last harness you buy your dog. Unless he or she grows out of it. I can't tell you how well made it is (well, yes, I can)...but you can tell in the video that there is a reason why we sell a lot of Buddy Belts.


We have a longer video for you to watch and enjoy


If you have any questions about Buddy Belts or...about anything, email me at monique@noseprints.net. If I don't have the answer, I'll get it for you.

Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: