Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What is Nose Prints and Why should I keep wagging?

My name is Monique and I am the proud owner of www.noseprints.net, an online pet boutique specializing in cat and dog related products. I have over twenty plus years working as a veterinary technician and practice manager. Did I also mention that I am passionate about animals!?!

So, it goes without saying that I bring a certain gravitas to my subjects but I keep it lighthearted too. On my site, you will find unique dog products, such as Nose Prints very own line of dog collars. You will also find products for cats and informative pet related videos. My videos range from introducing new dog products, or even not so new but innovative dog products like the Buddy Belt. I'll also discuss cat and dog related health issues and answer customer queries regarding their dogs and cats. And we also have unique features coming up in the next month or so: introducing Pet dental procedures without the use of anesthetic as well as profiling dog massage techniques. Stick with me, we're going to have fun!

Why should you keep wagging? Let me put it this way: whenever an event occurs in your life (doesn't matter what it is) you basically have two choices on how to react to it. You can look at it in a positive light or you can cast it in the shadows of negativity. There is absolutely nothing to be gained from the negative aspects of anything. So make a positive choice and keep wagging.

No comments: